Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The deluge continues...

I could get used to this whole cards on a daily basis business.

Unfortunately it's not realistic, but cards two days in a row are never anything I would complain about.

So this time around another ebay purchase came in containing a 1970 Topps Carl Yastrzemski to help dwindle the lower numbers (after the remaining expected cards come in, I'll only have 2 cards under #449). In addition were two other Hall of Famers, the next one being Robin Roberts:

Another 1956 Topps Hall of Fame player to further reduce the list. Always a nice thing to add.

And the final card in the package is one for one of my non-wantlist sets that are on the back burner for now:

1958 Topps All-Star Eddie Mathews. I geniunely love this subset and will have to seriously consider picking up the rest of them as this Mathews joins my Mantle, Musial and Herb Score cards from this nice subset.

With the newest additions here is the counter as it stands:
Cards in my Collection: 5,078
Total Cards needed: 17,936
Cards remaining to achieve goal: 12,858
Percentage Complete: 28.31%

No comments: