Friday, June 19, 2009

And end of the week mail...

Some cool stuff in from ebay-land to finish off the week.

First a lovely envelope with 15 cards for my still "in the background" 1958 Topps set. This effectively doubles my "haves" for the set.

Second on the docket was an envelope containing 3 56 Topps which included the Richie Ashburn I needed for my set and a pair of Early Wynn's. Both the Wynn's about duplicates, but one can't complain about having that type of trade bait lying around.

Another nice one to add to the set.

Last, but certainly not least is a little hit to my 1961 Topps set.
A Mantle generally makes for a good day. And quite the decent specimen for a PSA 1. What makes this all the better is that I had some proceeds left over from another sale in PayPal, so this one was actually acquired at a bit of an extra discount, which is always nice.

So with that we have another 17 hits to the old wantlists which brings our updated totals to:
Cards in my Collection: 5,117
Total Cards needed: 17,936
Cards remaining to achieve goal: 12,819
Percentage Complete: 28.52%

No comments: