Friday, January 19, 2007

Quality over Quantity...

As the title states this week seems to have been a quality over quantity week.

Things were slow in general but I did receive two Ebay lots which gave me a 1976 Topps Ted Williams All-Time Greats (one of three I needed for the set, now down to two), a 1978 Topps Jack Morris RC in the same envelope (not expensive BV wise but the rookie of a great pitcher who should be in the Hall of Fame).

The last envelope (which shamefully came in a toploader with no sleeve (when will cheap sellers learn?) came a 1975 Topps Nolan Ryan. Fortunately the card was unharmed otherwise I would have to do some screaming at the seller. As is the card joins my new 75 Topps project and moves things along.



So with that obviously the counter moves ever so slightly this week, just three cards, but it does increase my total complete by a decimal point, so any progress is good.

Cards in my Collection: 4,432
Total Cards needed: 17,936
Cards remaining to achieve goal: 13,504
Percentage Complete: 24.7%

No comments: