Friday, February 9, 2007

First February Update

Since nothing came in during the latter portion of last week I decided to wait until the end of this week to post my newest update.

This week yielded an even dozen additions to my lists, combining quality and some quantity. Among the newest additions were the 1974 and 1978 Topps Nolan Ryan cards as well as a 1970 Topps Roberto Clemente and a high number. Some additional 1974 Topps and 5 1968 Topps singles rounded out the additions.

While 12 is not a ton, it none the less succeeds in moving me to and past the 25% mark. Another similar week and I would shoot past 4500 different cards, and considering I'm expecting an envelope containing more than that from one source alone, it's a foregone conclusion.

All this and I haven't even gotten my 56' Mantle yet. Although I was made aware this week that it was in the mail on Monday so now it's a matter of when Canada Post sees fit to bring it my way. Here's hoping for that next week.

So with that here are the latest numbers:

Cards in my Collection: 4,489
Total Cards needed: 17,936
Cards remaining to achieve goal: 13,447
Percentage Complete: 25.02%

No comments: