Sunday, March 4, 2007

Quiet Week overall...

It has been somewhat quiet in these parts this week.

I did manage however to receive two packages from ebay.

The first of these contained another small group of 1971 Topps. Included within this group was actually an upgrade for my Pete Rose, an extra Willie McCovey, an extra Rod Carew and a few others. 3 new ones were also present and were added to my set.

The second envelope was a little more noteworthy. Contained within the envelope was a single card:

A 1966 Topps Mickey Mantle. I'm always happy to add another Mantle to my collection in general and to add one like this for a reasonable price is certainly welcome news anytime.

Obviously this is a major hit for the 1966 Topps set and it continues to move along quietly under the radar.

I'm expecting some new items next week, hopefully they will allow for some more activity, but I think you'll agree this is another one of those "low on quantity, but high on quality" kind of weeks.

With the latest damage as represented by the Mick here, I added another 4 cards in total to my collection.

As a result, the updated collection totals are as follows:

Cards in my Collection: 4,673
Total Cards needed: 17,936
Cards remaining to achieve goal: 13,263
Percentage Complete: 26.05%

No comments: